- WHAT PERSONAL DATA DO WE COLLECT AND PROCESS, AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- Registering your enquiry
- If you make an enquiry you will be required to provide us with your first name, surname, email address, company name, and telephone number (“Your Details”).
- We process Your Details to interact with you and deal with your enquiry as may be required and in order to take any steps at your request prior to entering into a contract with you to receive Services.
- Enrolling you in a free trial and/or entering into a contract for Services
- Sending you marketing and promotional material
- If you send an enquiry through the Website or to us over the phone, we may process Your Details for the purposes of sending you offers, promotions and information related to our Services.
- If you are a prospective customer and have expressed an interest in signing up for our Services by providing us with Your Details, we rely on your consent to process your personal data to provide you with further information about our services, including any special offers or promotions we may be running. You can withdraw your consent from these types of communications at any time by clicking on the relevant link in the email or writing to us at support@Teliqo.com.
- If you are an existing customer, we may process Your Details for the purposes of sending you offers, promotions and information related to our Services, and in such cases, we have a legitimate interest to promote our business and our products and services to our existing customers who we consider may be interested in finding out about products and services that are similar to our Services.
- Providing you with support
- If you send a request for support or help with the Services through the Website, we will process Your Details along with the information you provide to us about your query for the purposes of helping you with your query. We will process Your Details in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you in providing the necessary support for the Services.
- WHO DO WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL DATA WITH?
By using the Website, we may need to disclose your personal data to the following categories of third parties in limited circumstances:
- Third party infrastructure providers: your personal data may be held and processed securely by us on the dedicated systems supplied, monitored and maintained by our third party infrastructure providers, such as our website hosting provider;
- Your employer or the organisation you represent: we may share Your Details with your employer or the organisation you represent when you make an enquiry about our Services; and
- Regulators or law enforcement agencies:if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal or regulatory obligation, we may share your personal data with a regulator or law enforcement agency to comply with legal or regulatory requests.
- TRANSFERS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We do not transfer your personal data outside of the EU (or the UK to the extent the UK is no longer part of the EU).
If there are circumstances which would require us to transfer your personal data outside of the EU (or the UK to the extent the UK is no longer part of the EU), the following will apply. Where applicable, we may look to rely on an adequacy decision of the European Commission (for example, relying on a Privacy Shield certification where the transfer contains a US entity); click here for more information, Alternatively, in the case of transfers of your personal data outside of the EU (or the UK to the extent the UK is no longer part of the EU), where the transfers are not to countries that provide an adequate level of protection, we will use reasonable efforts to put in place appropriate safeguards to cover transfers of your personal data including, for example, signing standard contractual clauses/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission. Please click here for a link to the standard contractual/data protection clauses and click here for more information about the Privacy Shield for US companies.
If you would like further information, please contact us at support@Teliqo.com.
A cookie is a small file, typically of letters and numbers, downloaded on to a computer or other device (“Device”) when the user accesses certain websites. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit information to help identify you, about your Device, your use of the Website and/or your general internet usage. They also help prepare customised pages for you. Cookies may remain on your Device either for the duration of the session or for a defined period. Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognise a user’s Device.
We use the following categories of cookies on the Website:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies: these cookies are essential for the operation of the Website and optimising your user experience;
- Analytics and Performance Cookies: these cookies collect anonymous information on how you use the Website. For example, we use Google Analytics cookies to help us understand how users navigate the website and to highlight areas where we can make improvements. The data stored by these cookies does not show personal details from which your individual identity can be established; and
- Targeting/Advertising Cookies: these cookies are used to collect information about your visit to the Website, the content you have viewed, the links you have followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
We use the following cookies on the Website which we have control over:
|Cookie Name/Type||Purpose of Cookie||Expiry Period|
|ARRAffinity Strictly necessary||This cookie is set by the Website hosting provider the Microsoft Azure cloud platform. It is used for load balancing to make sure the visitor page requests are routed to the same server in any browsing session.||Expires when the visitor’s session expires with the Website|
|_ga Analytics/performance||This cookie is required for Google Universal Analytics. This cookie is used to distinguish unique visitors to the Website by assigning a randomly generated number as a client identifier. It is included in each page request in a site and used to calculate visitor, session and campaign data for the Website’s analytics reports.||2 years|
|_gid Analytics/performance||This cookie is required for Google Universal Analytics. It is used to store and update a unique value for each page visited.||24 hours|
|_gat_gtag_UA_128200551_1 Analytics/performance||This is a Google Analytics cookie which provides us with data on unique browser visits to the Website.||1 minute|
|EU_COOKIE_LAW_CONSENT Strictly necessary||This cookie is set to indicate that the user is happy to receive cookies from the Website.||120 days|
We are aware of the following cookies that are placed on our Website by third parties and which we do not have any control over:
|Cookie Name/Type||Purpose of Cookie||Expiry Period|
|1P_JAR Targeting/advertising||This cookie stores information about how you use the Website and any advertising that you may have seen before visiting the website.||1 week|
|APISID Targeting/advertising||This cookie is applied as a result of the Website using Google Analytics and builds a profile of the advertising seen by you which in the case of the Website contains no advertising.||2 years|
|CONSENT Targeting/advertising||This cookie holds information about how you use the Website and any advertising that you may have seen before visiting the Website.||20 years and 1 month|
|HSID Targeting/advertising||This cookie is applied as a result of our site using Google Analytics and builds a profile of the advertising seen by you which in the case of the Website contains no advertising.||2 years|
|NID Targeting/advertising||This cookie is set by Google and builds a profile of your interests to show you relevant ads on other websites.||6 months|
|SAPISID Targeting/advertising||This Google cookie is used by their advertising partners to build a profile of your interests and show relevant ads on other websites.||2 years|
|SID Strictly necessary||This cookie manages the state of each session when you are browsing the Website.||2 years|
|SIDCC Targeting/advertising||This cookie holds information about how the visitor uses the Website and protects your data from unauthorised access.||2 years|
|SSID Targeting/advertising||This cookie holds information about how you use the Website and any advertising that you may have seen before visiting the website.||2 years|
If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your Internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website. To opt out of:
- Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on;
- Other third party cookies relating to behavioural advertising, please go to http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
- THE WEBSITE AND THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
- DATA RETENTION
We store your personal data in line with legal, regulatory, financial and good-practice requirements, and on the following basis:
- Your Details are held for up to 12 months (unless: (i) you have entered into a contract to receive our Services from us, in which case we retain Your Details; and (ii) in respect of sending you marketing and promotional materials, we will delete Your Details if you withdraw your consent to receive such marketing and promotional materials from us); and
- support request data is held for as long as it takes us to respond to and resolve your support request and then is deleted once your request has been resolved.
- ACCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND YOUR RIGHTS
As a result of us collecting and processing your personal data, you have the following legal rights:
- to access personal data held about you;
- to request us to make any changes to your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- to request your personal data is erased where we do not have a compelling reason to continue to process such data in certain circumstances;
- to receive your personal data provided to us as a data controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format where our processing of the data is based on: (i) your consent; (ii) our necessity for performance of a contract to which you are a party to; or (iii) steps taken at your request prior to entering into a contract with us and the processing is carried out by automated means;
- to object to, or restrict, our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- if we use your personal data for direct marketing, you can ask us to stop and we will comply with your request;
- if we use your personal data on the basis of having a legitimate interest, you can object to our use of it for those purposes, giving an explanation of your particular situation, and we will consider your objection;
- to object to, and not be subject to a decision which is based solely on, automated processing (including profiling), which produces legal effects or could significantly affect you; and
- to lodge a complaint with a data protection supervisory body.
To exercise any of your rights set out above, including to withdraw your consent where we have stated we are processing your personal data based on your consent, please contact us at support@Teliqo.com or call us on 0330 094 8080.
- CONTACTING US AND CHANGES TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Please notify us by email with any changes to your personal data at any time.